Mary said… "Life can be only what you make it ~ when you're feeling down you should never fake it"…
Sometimes I feel INVISIBLE…
I speak from my heart.
I sing from my soul.
I open my arms.
I stretch out my hand… no-one but NO-ONE grabs a hold.
I'm try'na let go.
I feel so alone.
Just leave me alone.
The sound of silence can be so LOUD!!!
Yet… I hear spirits.
My ancestors surround me in the darkness ~ they keep me calm.
Jesus Saved Me.
I was standing on the edge.
I could not see.
Angels walk with me.
Reincarnated.
My tears could fill the sea three times... I PROMISE...
I am blue.
I am YOU.
I smell honeysuckles.
I taste honeydew.
I dance in the nude with the morning dew upon my skin.
I'm laughing.
I'm fighting.
It feels like I'm drowning.
I'm flying.
Do you hear me???
Can you see me???
What about the raindrops… do you like them???
I'm an outcast ~ the black sheep so 2 speak...
I think DEEP!!!
He wants my body.
I need 2 see ME when I look into HIS eyes.
He convinces me.
They told me "NO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not care.
She stole from me.
I forgive you.
He stole from me.
I forgive him too.
I bounce back... though no-one has my back, my back, my back…
This chick is CRAZY.
Poetic Tragedy.
Genius.
I watched helplessly as he lay on the concrete & died... I cried...
Who can I run to???
I'm lost.
I'm hungry.
I don't wanna hear it ~ go tell it 2 someone else!!!
Give me WATER.
I break & share my bread.
Can you feel me???
Ignored.
Talk 2 ME!!!
Bored.
I don't wanna talk 2 YOU.
You could at least say…"Thank You".
I'm waiting...
The smoke is fine mellow yellow man…
I feel like giving up.
I will NOT stop no matter what.
Thug Life.
Princess.
Queen.
Goddess.
What you reading???
I alway's make the first move!
This is intoxicating…
I hate a drunk.
My incense are Sandlewood...
I LOVE.
I LOVE HARD.
No Reciprocity.
I light a candle.
They don't believe in ME!!!
You just wait & see…
Is this a dream???
Sometimes I feel INVISIBLE…
I always feel GOD in the Sunshine… Always…
Do you LOVE Me???
I'm sleepy… yet I cannot sleep…
All of thee above...
Sometimes I feel INVISIBLE…
I speak from my heart.
I sing from my soul.
I open my arms.
I stretch out my hand… no-one but NO-ONE grabs a hold.
I'm try'na let go.
I feel so alone.
Just leave me alone.
The sound of silence can be so LOUD!!!
Yet… I hear spirits.
My ancestors surround me in the darkness ~ they keep me calm.
Jesus Saved Me.
I was standing on the edge.
I could not see.
Angels walk with me.
Reincarnated.
My tears could fill the sea three times... I PROMISE...
I am blue.
I am YOU.
I smell honeysuckles.
I taste honeydew.
I dance in the nude with the morning dew upon my skin.
I'm laughing.
I'm fighting.
It feels like I'm drowning.
I'm flying.
Do you hear me???
Can you see me???
What about the raindrops… do you like them???
I'm an outcast ~ the black sheep so 2 speak...
I think DEEP!!!
He wants my body.
I need 2 see ME when I look into HIS eyes.
He convinces me.
They told me "NO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not care.
She stole from me.
I forgive you.
He stole from me.
I forgive him too.
I bounce back... though no-one has my back, my back, my back…
This chick is CRAZY.
Poetic Tragedy.
Genius.
I watched helplessly as he lay on the concrete & died... I cried...
Who can I run to???
I'm lost.
I'm hungry.
I don't wanna hear it ~ go tell it 2 someone else!!!
Give me WATER.
I break & share my bread.
Can you feel me???
Ignored.
Talk 2 ME!!!
Bored.
I don't wanna talk 2 YOU.
You could at least say…"Thank You".
I'm waiting...
The smoke is fine mellow yellow man…
I feel like giving up.
I will NOT stop no matter what.
Thug Life.
Princess.
Queen.
Goddess.
What you reading???
I alway's make the first move!
This is intoxicating…
I hate a drunk.
My incense are Sandlewood...
I LOVE.
I LOVE HARD.
No Reciprocity.
I light a candle.
They don't believe in ME!!!
You just wait & see…
Is this a dream???
Sometimes I feel INVISIBLE…
I always feel GOD in the Sunshine… Always…
Do you LOVE Me???
I'm sleepy… yet I cannot sleep…
All of thee above...


4 comments:
Hi Stormy,
I just want to thank you for your comment and your support. It means a lot to me. Thank you!!
I hope you have a really good weekend,
d'Arcy
you are very welcome... hope u have a blessed weekend as well...
Stormy!
I would love it for you to post another song or poem.. I really like to read what you write. I like how you have updated your profile... Hope your weekend is awesome..
d'Arcy
u write well welcome to the blogoverse sister. Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day
rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me
Post a Comment