skip to main | skip to sidebar

Take A Look In My Life & See What I've Seen...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Take A Look In My Life & See What I've Seen...: U can NOT stand under MY umbrella…

Take A Look In My Life & See What I've Seen...: U can NOT stand under MY umbrella…
Posted by stormy at 11:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Stormy%20Neal
Quantcast Stormy%20NealQuantcast
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers

VISITORS R WELCOME

About Me

My photo
stormy
Stormy is a Chicago native. At a most impressionable age her father was killed at a very popular Southside Record Store that he & his partner owned. His tragic death was the onset of unfortunate life altering circumstances leading Stormy & her family to relocate to Dallas, Texas. Her mother has said that Stormy was born with an old soul & has been involved in a Love Affair with MUSIC all of her life. Stormy vividly remembers falling in LOVE with music as early as the age of 2. She recalls how she would sneak down into the basement to listen in on her father’s jam sessions with local musicians he was producing. Stormy began writing poetry for her mother once she learned how to read & spell. Her passion for writing grew from there into songs, which she now finds to be her best form of self expression. Stormy is many things. A self proclaimed multi-personality, multi-faceted, multi-talented artist... sometimes funny, yet controversial, she refuses to be categorized or labeled. Her quote is, “I’m extremely PRIVATE. I’m Quiet. I’m Loud. I’m Shy & Wild! I’m a FlowerChild. I'm a Perfectionist. Certain Errors R Intentional. These things make me Unique."
View my complete profile