
I‘m still trying to wrap my mind around the reality of Michael Jackson’s death. Still trying to accept the fact. No-one… I mean no-one knows how much he & his music truly mean to me. Deep down in my soul I honestly felt something end within me once I realized this was really real & so final. Spiritually I felt a part of me go with him as I looked @ the stars in the sky. Physically I felt it. It almost seemed as though the earth stopped spinning for a second as I heard him singing "Human Nature" inside my head. I can’t believe he is gone.
As far back as I can remember… I have LOVED Michael Jackson. He was the 1st voice I remember hearing sing. He was the 1st person I remember seeing dance. I listened to ALL of The Jackson 5’s records, I watched their cartoons. I still have their vinyl albums & 45’s (even the Christmas one). All I cared about was Sesame Street, Soul Train & Michael Jackson, when either one was on TV… I became hypnotized. I was a little girl & I claimed him as MY boyfriend, he was mines y’all. And… if he was too old to be my boyfriend, then he was definitely ME & Janet’s big brother. When I danced as a child I was dancing like Michael Jackson. I was a "Dancing Machine"... shake it, shake it baby. When I sang as a child I was singing like Michael Jackson. Whenever I was singing, dancing & entertaining on birthdays, holidays, weddings, receptions, family functions & even @ church it was because I heard & saw Michael Jackson do it. HE was WHY I sang. HE was WHY I danced. He was the 1st STAR that my eyes had ever seen besides the ones sprinkling up above within the nights dark sky.I LOVE Micheal Jackson. It hurts so much. I want to & will celebrate him, but I cannot help feeling sad & mourning… it hurts. Sometimes I get discouraged & feel like giving up… this is one of those times. I say things out of uncertainty. Yet, I know deep down that I gotta keep going. I believe that Michael Jackson would not want me or any other human being for that matter to give up or stop dreaming... Never STOP. "Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough". Like he as The ScareCrow riffed in The Wiz up on that pole… "You can’t get ooowwhhhooooouuuuhowwwhoooOUTTT… whew… of the game… now now now now huummmmm". He had a Reese Buttercup paper wrapper for a nose & a popcorn box as a hat y’all… how creative is that??? My family knows just about every line in that movie by hard & all of our children born have been a little Michael Jackson while watching "Moonwalker" over & over.
We’re pretty much clueless regarding God’s pre-written & pre-determined schedule for us. None of us know the exact date or time when our life will end. Although, I do believe that some & possibly all of us may have an inkling of a feeling… a premonition of sorts. Sometimes I think about the last things that people have said or done right before they died & by reflecting you may find that they revealed some kinda eerie sign or clue. I’ve observed throughout history that the people who make the biggest impacts on the human race usually die young and/or very tragically. I’m just thankful that I was born & lived in an era where I witnessed a single man make such a profound impact all over The World on purified gifted talent alone. Not only did he take that talent & crafted skillfull tools he used as a humanitarian who relentlessly attempted to "Heal The World" even through CONSTANT PERSECUTION. We ALL have skeleton bones in our closets & no-one knows THE TRUTH but him & God. The circus full of rumors, lies, innuendos, false accusations & leeches will get even uglier now that he has gone away. At least now he doesn’t have to hurt anymore… I always saw his sadness. His EYES. Even as a child... Look @ all the pictures. The Sadness. LIFE can be so depressing. Most people are unkind. I can understand why HE was the way HE was.
I’ve been going to concerts since I was a little baby literally (James Brown was the 1st one I actually remember & it was FUNKY!!!). I was lucky enough to be able to afford a ticket to The Victory Tour @ The Texas Stadium back in 84’ (I say that because @ that time $75.00 was expensive for a concert ticket… I kept my ticket stub as memorabilia). Me & my big cousin Angela went & afterwards we went to The Anatole Hotel because that’s where The Jacksons stayed that night. "Dirty Diana"…aaawww.
This is 4 U Michael Joseph Jackson… I LOVE YOU. I’m gonna miss you. God blessed US with YOU for 50 years. I guess that’s why HE allowed you an early headstart as a child entertaining us. He loves US so much that HE loaned US one of HIS most precious angels briefly. He let you experience in a short amount of time on this earth so many things… things that most of us will never experience even if we were granted 3 lifetimes. 50 years. It’s like you were an adult as a child & a child as an adult… a reversal of time. "Do You Remember The Time?" Are you now a Cherub? "With A Childs Heart". Suddenly God has taken you HOME. I know you probably danced your way up the Stairway To Heaven, you may have even Moonwalked (smile). Finally you can dapperly don a beautiful bejeweled solid gold crown just like a King should… The King of Pop. You earned your wings & now you soar eternally in The Promised Land. You don’t have to hurt no-more. No-more crying. No-more dying. Soon & very Soon… we are going to see The King… The King of Kings… GOD. May your soul Rest In Peace Forever more. In sympathy… I send my sincerest condolences & prayers out to your ENTIRE FAMILY.
Proclaiming… I have NEVER seen nor heard anyone as talented as Michael Jackson… EVER! Unique from the top of his Head to the soles of his Feet… The Cocked Hat, The Hair, The Aviator Shades, The Face, The Shirt, The Jacket, The GLOVE… Sparkling like diamonds, The Belt, The Pants, The SOCKS… Sparkling like diamonds, The Shoes… Loafers. Head 2 Toe. SUPERSTAR PERFECTION. Michael Jackson equals Magic. The King of Pop. MUSICAL ROYALTY. There will NEVER be another Michael Jackson… NEVER! He is like The Sun or The Moon… for God created only ONE of each. Michael once expressed wanting to LIVE FOREVER. To ME He will never die. He LIVES. Viva La Michael Jackson!!! "Never Can Say Goodbye"...


1 comment:
beautiful post. MJ was a legend, wasn't he...Touched many hearts and souls. Out of all MJ post, I must say, this has been the most heartfelt.
Post a Comment